Bride's Guide 2016
Posted on 05 July 2016
Say “I Do” to our official guide on our vow-worthy top picks for the summer wedding frenzy. Whether you’re the Bride, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaid or a Guest you can’t go wrong with any of these pieces. We’ve taken some wedding inspo from our favorite couple | Kim + Kanye | to get into the spirit of the season. Happily ever after starts here…
Bachelorette | Before she says “I Do” let’s dance around, celebrate, and have a drink or two! Finding the perfect bachelorette party dress can be stressful and surreal; we know you want to make your lasting impression for your big night out. This year experimenting with a larger color palette outside the traditional wedding white is super in. We’ve picked our favorite “statement chic” dresses for the occasion, you’ll be sure to turn heads.
- Strapped Midi Dress | Donna Mizani | $242.00 // 2. Zoa Dress | Torn by Ronny Kobo | $652.00 // 3. Tropicana Cross Front Midi Dress | Nookie | $198.00 // Leia Dress | MISHA | $334.00
Bridal Shower | You’ve already found Mr. Right, the right wedding dress, and so much more. Now is time to be sure you don’t go wrong and pick the perfect Bridal Shower dress. This day will be filled with mimosas, florals by the dozens and sweet treats galore, and you’ll look back on this day honoring YOU forevermore. We love lots of intricate lace detailing that has the elegant essence but also incorporates a slight edginess to it.
- Beverly Hills Dress | Boom Boom The Label | $141.00 // 2. A Love Like That Dress | Asilio | $418.00 // 3. Rosemary Midi Dress | For Love + Lemons | $290.00 // 4. Rosalita Mini Dress | For Love + Lemons | $260.00
What To Get Her | If you’ll be attending Wedding events figuring out what to get the Bride for her special day can sometimes be a challenge. We’ve broken it down into three different key categories we think are essential to cover in gift giving for her.
The Bachelorette Gifts | Aside from her big day, she’s been waiting for her Bachelorette party with all her closest girlfriends her entire life. Most bach party rituals include bringing the Bride some new bras + panties, associating some type of fun games to go along with it, or any type of gift that gets her excited for her big day. We’ve picked some of our favorite Skivvies For Love + Lemons bras and Arthur George socks that are more than wedding appropriate.
1. Bridesmaid Socks | Arthur George | $16.00 // 2. Ruby Applique Bra | Skivvies | $118.00 // 3 & 4. Flower Blossom Bralette & Pantie | Skivvies | $80.00 + $50.00 // 5. Anabelle Robe | Skivvies | $90.00 // 6. Brides Socks | Arthur George | $16.00
The Bridal Shower Gifts | Most practical bridal shower gifts consist of new kitchenware or a girl’s spa day, however, you can always add cute little extras that she will ADORE. We love these pampering type items! Perfumes, hair products, or hot tools are perfect for gift toppers or as a separate extra gifts that she will most likely even use on her wedding day.
- Kardashian Beauty Paddle Brush | $16.00 // 2. In the Kitchen With Kris Book | $20.43 // 3. I Love You Necklace | Shy by Sydney Evans | $125.00 // 4. Kardashian Beauty 3 in 1 | $152.00 // 5. Lumee Phone Case | $54.95 // 5. Kardashian Beauty Hair Spray | $16.00
Honeymoon Getaway | Bahamas, Bora Bora, Aruba and many others are just a few of the top honeymoon destinations for this year. Odds are the bride will be somewhere tropical post wedding and in need of new swimwear.
- Athens One Piece | Mikoh | $218.00 // 2. Bandit Top & Brief | Minimale Animale | $126.00 & $122.00 // 3. Panama Top & Pikake Bottom | Acacia Swimwear | $114.00 each // 4. Allie One Piece | ONIA | $150.00
We may not be your wedding planner but we definitely are on top of what essentials to say “I Do” to this wedding season. What are your favorites? Comment below & let us know what you’ll be picking up for your Bride!